Benefits to the Industry
- Improve subsea equipment design for offshore Australia, to avoid time consuming and costly offshore repair campaigns.
- Opportunity for operators and vendors, both locally and globally to share, collaborate and to address challenges as a unified industry, providing opportunities for improved reliability of subsea production systems, life extension and development of new technologies.
Benefits to member companies
- The ability to better understand subsea equipment failures and intervention requirements has the potential to offer operators significant cost savings, while maintaining safe operations and fit for purpose systems.
- Influencing the course of technology development and ensuring adoption of best practices.
- Opportunity to network with other operators in Australia and share/learn experiences.